Angel is a 10 year old little boy who loves to recite Bible verses!
Angel used to live on the streets with his mother who struggled with mental illness. At 5 years old, Angel was found alone in the street and was taken into police custody. He was then placed with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH). When he first arrived under our care, he was a very anxious and nervous child, he was unable to even state his name.
Today, Angel has grown intointo a beautiful young man and loves reciting Bible verses. May his light continue to shine!
Angel Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.