Blessing is a 10 year old little girl who loves to learn!
Blessing lives up to her name. She is a blessing to everyone at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) and we are thankful for her life. Four years ago, Blessing and her little brother were found by the Department of Child Welfare and Protection Services. Their mother struggled with mental illness and they were living in an unsanitary, abandoned compound house. When they were discovered, the children were very ill, malnourished, and had been abused. They were immediately taken to the hospital for medical attention, and then taken to Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) upon physical stabilization.
Today, Blessing has tremendously improved in her overall health, she loves playing with her friends and learning in school!
Blessing Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.