Brendon is a 10 year old little boy who loves to read!
Three years ago, Brendon was found by the Department of Child Welfare and Protection Services at a bus stop. After much research in locating his family with no success, he was placed under our care at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH). He instantly became our family. He’s made many friends and he loves his life at CCH.
Today, Brendon has made many friends and loves his life at CCH, his favorite sport is soccer and he loves reading books!
Brendon Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.