Clarah is a 20 year old girl who loves to sing gospel!
Clara’s mother passed away upon giving birth to her. She was placed into an orphanage in the Northwest region of Zimbabwe where she lived for many years. Clara stated that the beginning of her time at the Northwest orphanage went well. However, things took a turn for the worst when she was treated abhorrently, denied food, and physically abused. Her situation ultimately became so bad that she was burnt with a hot iron, which got the attention of the police. She was then relocated to live with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) and we are so grateful that she has been with us for the last 5 years.
Today, Clarah is a very hardworking and talented young lady! She is very helpful with the younger children and has a beautiful singing voice. We love to hear her sing gospel songs at CCH!
Clarah Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.