Edmore is a 7 year old little boy who loves to chat with his friends!
Four years ago, Edmore and his sister were found by the Department of Child Welfare and Protection Services. Their mother struggled with mental illness and they were living in an unsanitary, abandoned compound house. The children were very ill, malnourished, and had been abused when they were discovered, and they were immediately taken to the hospital for medical attention. They were taken to Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) upon physical stabilization, Edmore was 4 years old but unable to speak a word.
Today, Edmore is thriving with his health and overall life. We are very proud of Edmore and happy he and his sister are a part of CCH!
Edmore Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.