Gamuchirai is a 12 year old little boy who loves to solve math problems!
Gamuchirai was abandoned by his mother in 2014 at a civic center. She told him to stay behind while she ran some errands. He was left at the center with a bag containing his clothes. He waited all day for her return but she never came back. He was placed into our care at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) shortly after.
Today, Gamuchirai loves spending time with his friends and learning about English and math. We are so proud of Gamuchirai and the young man he is becoming!
Gamuchirai Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.