Godknows is a precious little boy with very special medical needs
Godknows is a sweet 7 year old boy who was born with Cerebral Palsy which left him with permanent brain damage, and he also suffers from epilepsy. After his mother passed away, his father denied caring for him because of his conditions. Typically, a child with this level of health care needs would be placed in an institution that is better equipped to provide specialized care for his extensive medical needs. However, given Zimbabwe’s recent and current challenges, he was placed with Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) in July 2018.
Being with us and the children at CCH is improving his condition! Although he cannot speak, he hums along with us when we sing praise and worship!
Godknows is a beautiful boy and we are truly blessed to have him under our care!
Godknows Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Note: Godknows’ sponsor(s) will be provided with as many updates and medical details as we receive. However, if you would like more information prior to committing to Godknows’ VERY important sponsorship, please feel free to contact us: info[at]childlegacy[dot]org
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.