For as little as $25 per month, you can help us save lives in rural Malawi!
All appointments over the course of a woman’s pregnancy, including ultrasounds. The first line of defense in preventing maternal and neonatal deaths.$75 a month sponsors Safe Deliveries
Your donation will provide a mother and her baby with a safe delivery every single month! Includes a minimum of 24hrs in-patient care at CLI Hospital and a full post-natal exam for mother and baby prior to discharge.$350 a month sponsors Emergency C-Sections
Your donation will save not one, but two lives every single month through an emergency c-section procedure! Includes a minimum of 36hrs in-patient care at CLI Hospital and a full post-natal exam for mother and baby prior to discharge.
We will perform nearly 3,000 additional safe deliveries in 2019.
YES! I Want to Deliver Hope in Rural Malawi!
Help us reach our goal of 250 new monthly partners before the end of the year!
- Over 85% of Malawians live in rural areas, most without access to electricity.
- Over 65% of the population lives on less than $1 a day.
- Rural Malawi has among the world’s highest rates of maternal and infant mortality.
- CLI Hospital’s life-saving services are provided for free to all rural Malawians.
- CLI Hospital also provides free Family Planning services to our patients.
Is my information kept private?YES. Child Legacy takes your privacy very seriously. We will never sell, trade, or share any of your personal information. In addition, all credit/debit card donations are securely processed through PayPal.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
YES. Child Legacy International, Inc is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, click here for documentation.
Donors receive an email receipt and a mailed year-end tax receipt for personal accounting purposes.
Can I speak to someone at CLI?