Jane is a 17 year old girl who loves to play basketball!
Jane Guni was only 4 years old when her mother became very ill and passed away. She was sent to live with her aunt who then abandoned her, leaving Jane to live on the streets. She was found and brought to us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) and has been here with us for the past 13 years.
Today, Jane is a good student and a friendly young lady to all. Her smile lights up a room and we are so thankful for her life!
Jane Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.