Kudzai is a 20 year old girl who loves to help children!
Kudzai was found roaming the streets by a police officer at age 12. She had been living a poor life with her grandmother who forced her to work in the fields after school for money and food. Her grandmother then exploited her for money as well. Kudzai built the courage to flee in search of safety when she was only 12 years old. When she was found by Zimbabwe Social Welfare authorities, they made efforts to find her family. Her grandmother could not be located and had abandoned the home they were living in before Kudzai escaped. Kudzai was placed into a temporary critical-care center, and then relocated to live with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) where we have been blessed to care for her the last 5 years.
Today, Kudzai is a bright girl with a huge, warm heart. She is in school and is doing above average. She hopes to go into Social Work as her career to give back to other children in need. She loves to read novels and swim in her free time!
Kudzai Orphan Sponsorship 2020
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.