Last is a special-needs 17 year old boy who loves to help others!
Last was found alone and abandoned in the streets of the nearby town Chiredzi. There is no known information about his family other than his mother had passed away before he was discovered. He has special needs, being diagnosed with Down Syndrome, and he is not able to attend school as there are no available resources or schools to accommodate his needs.
Today, Last is a wonderful young man who is healthy and happy, and eager to help others. We love Last very much and are thankful to have him at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH)!
Last Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.