Nyasha is a 10 year old little boy who loves making new friends!
Nyasha was abandoned near the main gate of nearby Chiredzi Hospital. He was discovered wearing only a thin cloth, cold, and crying. He lived at the hospital for six months and then he was placed with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) ten years ago.
Today, Nyasha is an outgoing beautiful boy who makes friends with everyone. There is never a dull moment with him around, and he is doing well in school!
Nyasha Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.