Privilege is a 11 year old little girl who loves playing games with friends!
Five years ago, Privilege was living in extremely saddening circumstances, continually exploited by adults. Both of her parents are deceased and she was living with her grandmother who was protecting her abuser. Thankfully, Social Welfare Services placed her into our care at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH).
She is a very bright young girl with a remarkable academic performance. She wants to be a nurse when she grows up. She loves playing games and spending time with her best friend Tnotenda!
Privilege Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.