REJOICE AND ONIAS MANGASI
Rejoice and Onias are adorable siblings who are caring friends to everyone!
Rejoice and her big brother Onias spent approximately the first 5 years of their lives in a nearby General Hospital. No additional information about their background were available when they were placed with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) over 2 years ago.
Today, Rejoice and Onias are full of joy who love to play with others. Both children are wonderfully generous and caring towards all!
Siblings’ Orphan Sponsorship: Rejoice and Onias
♥ WE’RE SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.