Tendai is a 17 year old girl who loves to teach!
Following the death of her mother, Tendai was left under the custody of her father. He abandoned Tendai leaving her alone at the age of 13. She was found at a bus station and was placed into our care at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) shortly there-after.
Today, Tendai is a kind young lady who loves helping her friends with their homework. She aspires to be a soldier when she grows up!
Tendai Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.