Tnotenda is an 11 year old little girl who loves school!
Tnotenda’s mother passed away leaving her in the care of her father, who was unable to provide decent care for her and surrendered her to the Social Welfare. She was then placed with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH), and we are honored to raise her.
Today, Tnotenda is very intelligent and keen on learning. She is also well behaved and very lovable!
Tnotenda Orphan Sponsorship 2020
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.